Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2011, 10:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Kindred Spirits |BayღEmmett| #6: Free my mind. Awaken my mind. Open my eyes.

Bay Kennish ღ Emmett Bledsoe

{Switched at Birth}

Source

SHIPPERS LIST ♥
[ask to be added]

1. julyhsm
2. Serving Size
3. Slayerfan714
4. collide
5. Demonic Angel Clone
6. CrunkPunk88
7. Lennie1984
8. McQueenFanGirl
9. buffy4ever
10. Auti3luvsU
11. Freefall
12. twoacross
13. BemmettFan92
14. Andra
15. MaybeLove.
16. safetywords
17. Something Special
18. Rainstorm Jenny
19. fall like stars
20. Glee_GG_Luxlover2110
21. TheOnlyException
22. Songofjoy
23. Deiaa
24. tsforever
25. kfrancis08
26. DeafAngelboy23
27. Evil Poptart
28. kellie101
29. itsjustemilie
30. clarkson_fan
31. Giuly
32. BlueDog9
33. Willow Fabian
34. skje
35. carly-hope
36. Alexandra.
37. ohwow
38. Lindsay
39. Clean0002
40. conhosh
41. xkellyx
42. ~Unfaithful~
43. sawako
44. MannaBanana
45. MagnoliaFairy
46. lilly1028
47. chasingstars
48. herOwenAdd
49. othgirl32223
50. disintegration.
51. DiamondDreaming
52. bellagrey13
53. BlackHalo
54. lovehurts38
55. andziaaa1987
56. memory91
57. Zee...
58. covington

Honorary Shippers List:
1. Sean Berdy
2. Vanessa Marano
3. Constance Marie
4. Katie LeClerc

PERFECT MOMENTS ♥

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Future Titles
"Sometimes two people just connect, despite huge differences in life experience." ~Lizzy Weis (S@B Creator)
"Emmett is madly in love with Bay." ~Sean
"I'm definitely Team Bemmett!!!!!!" ~Vanessa
"I just want you" ~Emmett
"They're basically the same type of people." ~Vanessa
"I'm with Bay." ~Emmett
BAY: [Emmett] doesn't usually hang out with hearing people... TOBY: Well, wait, what does that make you, then? BAY: Special.
"I love EEE-BBAY!!!!!!!" ~Vanessa
"But with you it was different...you weren't hearing or deaf, you were just Bay" ~Emmett
“Okay, if vampires can date humans, I really think deaf people can date hearing.” ~Bay

Previous Threads
{#1}{#2}{#3}
{#4}{#5}

Last edited by MagnoliaFairy; 08-10-2011 at 03:52 PM
Old 08-09-2011, 10:56 PM
Total Fan

tftnt! aw I just love them so much
Old 08-09-2011, 10:58 PM
Loyal Fan

You're welcome! And so do I!
Old 08-09-2011, 11:21 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT

I was just thinking about shipper names. These days they are alla combination of their names or whatever, and that all started with OTH Naley.

I don't know if any of you are old enough to remember Roswell Back then we had shipper names based on something that happen to the couple or something related to the couple. And believe me, we had some awesome names. I was a Cliffhanger, Michael and Isabel shipper (also called Cliffies and Cliffes) and the name came from a dream they both shared about being together on a cliff, and an important part of their relationship.

I know the current shippername will stick, but I would still love it if we had a name like that. If anyone are following me lol
Old 08-09-2011, 11:24 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zee... (View Post)
TFTNT

I was just thinking about shipper names. These days they are alla combination of their names or whatever, and that all started with OTH Naley.

I don't know if any of you are old enough to remember Roswell Back then we had shipper names based on something that happen to the couple or something related to the couple. And believe me, we had some awesome names. I was a Cliffhanger, Michael and Isabel shipper (also called Cliffies and Cliffes) and the name came from a dream they both shared about being together on a cliff, and an important part of their relationship.

I know the current shippername will stick, but I would still love it if we had a name like that. If anyone are following me lol
That's such a cute idea for shipper names a lot of times the combining of the names ends up being really awkward.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freefall (View Post)
That's such a cute idea for shipper names a lot of times the combining of the names ends up being really awkward.
Yes, like in the case of Bemmett. Ebay is really adorable, though! I just wish more people would use it...
Old 08-10-2011, 12:49 AM
Elite Fan

There are some really awful ones where the names are combined.

Ebay is adorable, but we should find one that pertain to their relationship.
Old 08-10-2011, 01:51 AM
Loyal Fan

Oh my goodness! So, I had a feeling that not everyone would react too well to Emmett speaking orally... and it appears to be that way. SAB is being called audist, people are saying that they were disgusted with the speaking scene, etc. I personally feel that it is up to the individual to speak orally or not. Sean Berdy is obviously very comfortable with it, as he reportedly speaks orally as much as he signs. However, because Emmett represents the part of the Deaf Community that chooses not to speak orally, I can see why people are upset. At the same time, I really believe that SAB has nothing but good intentions and isn't audist at all (at least not intentionally). Anyway, this seems to be a bad situation all around, and I hope it is resolved soon. I think SAB really needs the support of the Deaf Community, so hopefully they haven't lost it...
Old 08-10-2011, 01:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT!!

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 08-10-2011, 01:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeLove. (View Post)
TFTNT!!
You're welcome, Jess!
Old 08-10-2011, 02:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
was just thinking about shipper names. These days they are alla combination of their names or whatever, and that all started with OTH Naley.

this so much I lvoe the old days when shipper names actually had an idea behind them. I mean, some mash-ups such as eBay are cute (that is the name Im using, majority be damned ) but mostly those are just awkward

Quote:
So, I had a feeling that not everyone would react too well to Emmett speaking orally... and it appears to be that way
really? I dont follow reactions much, only the TwoP thread and those were positive so far and there are some deaf and HoH people there. I personally think what and why he said was perfect. he doesnt need to say anythign else for teh rest of teh season but I think given the situation it was done just right. I mean, he only spoke for her. he didnt start speaking to the others and didnt even speak to her anymore after that one sentence. I can sort of see why it woudl maybe upset some people but I really hope the majority sees it for a sweet gesture rather then him changing his whole attitutde

and boy do you fly through this threads
Old 08-10-2011, 02:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

About your last post? I don't understand why they react that way, because Daphne has said that he spoken before, so IMO it was no surpirse that he could do it again!

Old 08-10-2011, 02:11 AM
Elite Fan

I love that Emmet spoke, but I actually prefer that he signs. It's not that I don't like his voice, it's just he is Emmet, and Emmet signs, it's who he is. I don't mind him talking now and then, but I want him to sign.

The old days lol, it makes me feel so so old, but yeah, I miss the days when shippernames came from the relationship and not their names.

Last edited by Zee...; 08-10-2011 at 02:13 AM Reason: I can't spell....
Old 08-10-2011, 02:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, still want him to sign Only talking when really needed!

Old 08-10-2011, 02:26 AM
Master Fan

as I said, if he doesnt talk for teh rest of the season fine by me. I really liked how everyone is making an effort to sign, even Toby and Wilke. its really sweet

the scene where Toby goes to talk to Emmett about Bay so sweet and Sean and Lucas really sold it. I really want more interactions between the kids
Closed Thread   Post New Thread